just being me

just being me

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the end of asasi life T_T

Time really went fast when we enjoy ourselves, isn't it??? I feel that it just yesterday when I first came to UiTM to start my life as a law foundation student & whalla, it's the end already T_T... Really gonna miss my classmates who are the reason why my life here become so colorful & sparkling^^ You guys are one in a million & it'll be hard for me to find friends like you guys...Thanks a lot for being so sporting & accepting me for who I am...We had lots of happy memories together and I'll always cherish the moments when we have each other on our back. I don't want to write much because I fear that I'll be crying soon, but just know that I'll miss you a lot. :)














Not to forget dear roommates, Leeya, Tqah & Linda...you girls are the best!!! I'll always remember the crazy time that we spend together in the room 1A-00-40, Kolej Mawar...Thanks for being you ^^

LAW FACULTY OF UiTM SHAH ALAM, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING WONDERFUL MEMORIES TO ME^^ UiTM DI HATIKU, ALWAYS...

1 comment: