just being me

just being me

Monday, October 8, 2012

INJUSTICE TO JUNSU T_T

DAMN YOU, SBS!!!!!!

I'm so mad right now, that I don't really care what I will wrote!!! For those who do not know yet, today, our  KIM XIAH JUNSU  had been treated UNFAIRLY by so-called broadcasting company SBS!!!!! SBS had invited our JUNSU OPPA to a gig, but it was never broadcast as when the time arrived for him to perform, the staffs packed the cameras and ENDS the recording!!!!! Instead of getting pissed, our JUNSU OPPA STILL performed at the gig and THANKED them for being able to perform!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, WHAT HAVE HE EVER DONE TO YOU, SBS???????

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ANGERED WORLD'S LARGEST FANDOM BY DOING SO??????

And later, JUNSU OPPA even tweet that it doesn't matter if his performances didn't get to be broadcast as he is happy to just be able to perform in front of his fan T_T...I'm tearing up at this...our JUNSU OPPA is so nice, but CASSIOPEIA is not someone who you can take lightly..We promise that we'll protect the boys and we'll stick to that promise no matter what..

SBS, YOU HAVE DONE YOUR WORST MISTAKE!!!!

I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE TIME WHEN YOU'LL BE BEGGING XIAHJUNSU, YOUNGWOONGJAEJOONG & MICKYYOOCHUN TO COME TO YOUR SHOWS & I HOPE THEY'LL SAY NO!!!

YOU'LL GET YOUR KARMA, SOON..

LET US SHOW YOU THE POWER OF RED OCEAN!!!!!

JUNSU OPPA, @1215thexiahtic오빠 힘내!! 카시오페이아는 항상 너와 함께있을 것이다..







Check out the links below

my poor junsu
Junsu's injustice
junsu's twitter update

No comments:

Post a Comment